Front-end Developer (Mid/Senior Level)
About Agile Content
In an era where the way people consume content changes in a vertiginous pace, Agile Content envisions to build streaming solutions that enable and enhance these experiences.
Powered by cutting edge technology, we have developed our expertise in video and audio streaming, from content ingestion, processing and management solutions to end user experience with Mobile, TV and Xbox Apps, and have leveraged this expertise to help some of the largest telecommunication companies in Europe and Latin America, including Telefónica, NET/Claro and Globosat, to modernize the way they provide media to their customers and allow them to reach new audiences.
Agile Content is growing fast in São Paulo, Miami, Barcelona and Madrid. We’re hiring a number of awesome people to help achieve our ambitious goals, teams and projects. We believe that diversity creates innovation and better results, and strive to create a welcoming environment for all genres, ethnic groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.
If you love what you do, enjoy learning and sharing knowledge, and believe you have the skills and experience needed to help us achieve this envisionment, apply to a job position and let's talk!
What we expect from candidates
We're interested in engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who appreciate challenge. We're looking for someone who is not only interested in frontend development, but also have a strong desire to learn good programming practices, implement amazing user interfaces, is excited to learn, and is not afraid of tackling new challenges working in solutions involving Cloud Computing, Digital Media Streaming and Digital Rights Management.
What does a Front-End Developer do at Agile Content?
- Help the UX team to design components providing feedback;
- Implement UI components using the latest technologies;
- Collaborate closely with teammates to learn from their experience while creating innovative solutions
- Create performance-oriented solutions
- Bring us ideas of new technologies that can be used to improve our systems;
- Good programming logic;
- Knowledge of an object oriented programming language;
- Knowledge of CSS/LESS/SASS;
- Knowledge of software design patterns;
- Able to work independently, collaboratively and drive results;
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience;
- Plus: Experience with React and/or AngularJS;
- Plus: Experience with NodeJS and ES6;
- Plus: Knowledge of JS bundlers;
- Plus: Experience with Tyzen for TV;
- Competitive salary
- Top-tier health, dental and life insurance
- Meal tickets
- In-house english classes
- Profit sharing plan paid twice per year based