About Agile Content
In an era where the way people consume content changes in a vertiginous pace, Agile Content envisions to build streaming solutions that enable and enhance these experiences.
Powered by cutting edge technology, we have developed our expertise in video and audio streaming, from content ingestion, processing and management solutions to end user experience with Mobile, TV and Xbox Apps, and have leveraged this expertise to help some of the largest telecommunication companies in Europe and Latin America, including Telefónica, NET/Claro and Globosat, to modernize the way they provide media to their customers and allow them to reach new audiences.
Agile Content is growing fast in São Paulo, Miami, Barcelona and Madrid. We’re hiring a number of awesome people to help achieve our ambitious goals, teams and projects. We believe that diversity creates innovation and better results, and strive to create a welcoming environment for all genres, ethnic groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.
If you love what you do, enjoy learning and sharing knowledge, and believe you have the skills and experience needed to help us achieve this envisionment, apply to a job position and let's talk!
What we expect from candidates
We’re looking for candidates who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who are eager to learn. We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in software development, but also has a strong understanding of good programming practices, is excited to learn, and is not afraid of tackling new challenges working in solutions involving Cloud Computing, Digital Media Streaming and Digital Rights Management.
What does an Intern Developer do at Agile Content?
- You will have a tutor who can help you in your first steps
- After the first months you should be able to start solving issues on your own, with the close watch of your tutor
- In no time you will be able to develop the solutions yourself and will also get a lot of support from the rest of the team so we can all grow together
- The tasks will slowly increase in difficulty so you’ll always have a challenge
- You will be working with .NET/Node.js technologies
- Good programming logic
- Studying Computer science bachelor or equivalent
- English: Intermediate level
- Top-tier health, dental and life insurance
- Meal tickets
- In-house english classes