About Agile Content
In an era where the way people consume content changes in a vertiginous pace, Agile Content envisions to build streaming solutions that enable and enhance these experiences.
Powered by cutting edge technology, we have developed our expertise in video and audio streaming, from content ingestion, processing and management solutions to end user experience with Mobile, TV and Xbox Apps, and have leveraged this expertise to help some of the largest telecommunication companies in Europe and Latin America, including Telefónica, NET/Claro and Globosat, to modernize the way they provide media to their customers and allow them to reach new audiences.
Agile Content is growing fast in São Paulo, Miami, Barcelona and Madrid. We’re hiring a number of awesome people to help achieve our ambitious goals, teams and projects. We believe that diversity creates innovation and better results, and strive to create a welcoming environment for all genres, ethnic groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.
If you love what you do, enjoy learning and sharing knowledge, and believe you have the skills and experience needed to help us achieve this envisionment, apply to a job position and let's talk!
What we expect from candidates
We’re interested in engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals that appreciate challenges. We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in software development, but also has a strong understanding of good programming practices, is excited to learn, and is not afraid of tackling new challenges working in solutions involving Cloud Computing, Digital Media Streaming and Digital Rights Management.
What does an DevOps Engineer do at Agile Content?
- Help to manage cloud and on-premise environments on our clients;
- Work close to our team leaders in order to ensure best practices related to DevOps;
- Work on incidents identifying if they are related to infrastructure or software/configuration issues;
- Support our teams providing deployment and integration solutions;
- Implement DevOps integrations and scripts for our customers environments;.
- Knowledge of installation and management of databases;
- Knowledge of backup tools;
- Knowledge of virtualization (Hyper-V and Xen);
- Previous experience with Networking (TCP/IP/LAN/WAN);
- Knowledge of installation and management of Windows Servers;
- Knowledge of installation and management of Linux Servers (Ubuntu/RedHat/CentOS);
- Previous experience with IIS6+;
- Previous experience with Apache;
- Previous experience with Java Containers;
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure);
- Knowledge of Source-Code Management;
- Good programming logic;
- Computer science bachelor or equivalent;
- Competitive salary
- Top-tier health, dental and life insurance
- Meal tickets
- In-house english classes
- Profit sharing plan paid twice per year