About Agile Content
We are a young technology company, we love what we do. We focus on product and digital media software development. Some of our big clients such are Telefonica, NEt/Claro, SKY and Globosat. We are looking for an individual who shares this passion.
We believe that diversity creates innovation and better results, and strive to create a welcoming environment for all genres, ethnic groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you love what you do, enjoy learning and sharing knowledge, and believe you have the skills and experience needed: apply to this position and let's talk!
Responsible for the Financial and Administrative management of all offices in the Americas.
- Accounting - Monthly closing
- Monthly balance sheet, P&L analysis, and monitoring of the company’s budget/business plan
- Direct interaction with outsourced accounting firms
- Elaboration of management reports (Budget x Actual) and varations analysis
- Cash Flow management
- Administration of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Daily closing of treasury processes
- Determining of taxes related to the company (PIS, Cofins, ISS, IRPJ, CSLL, INSS, others)
- Control of company facilities.
- Acting in administrative routines, such as the organization of legal documents, clients and suppliers’ contracts, travel expenses and supporting documentation to the closing period.
- Management and team development
- Implementation of continuous improvements in administrative and financial routines
- Education: · Higher Education in Accounting Sciences or related areas · Fluent in Spanish and English · Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Competitive salary
- Top-tier health, dental and life insurance
- Meal tickets
- Profit sharing plan paid twice per year