Backend Developer (C#/Node.js) - São José do Rio Preto
About Agile Content
The way people consume content has changed and continues to change in a vertiginous pace. Our mission is to build solutions that provides our clients seamless content consuming experiences. Powered by cutting edge technology, Agile Content has helped the largest telecommunication companies in Europe and Latin America, like Telefónica, NET/Claro, SKY and Globosat, to modernize the way they reach their clients and new audiences.
We believe that diversity creates innovation and better results, and strive to create a welcoming environment for all genres, ethnic groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you love what you do, enjoy learning and sharing knowledge, and believe you have the skills and experience needed to build the best content applications: apply to this position and let's talk!
What we expect from candidates
We’re interested in engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals that appreciate challenges. We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in software development, but also has a strong understanding of good programming practices, is excited to learn, and is not afraid of tackling new challenges working in solutions involving Cloud Computing, Digital Media Streaming and Digital Rights Management.
Examples what a Backend Developer does at Agile Content
- Implements components of the system
- Collaborates closely with teammates to learn from their experience while creating innovative solutions
- Creates performance-oriented solutions
- Bring us ideas of new technologies that can be used to improve our systems
- Good knowledge of C# or Node.js with at least 3 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining web applications
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Good understanding of .Net/Node.js framework internals
- You're up-to-date on the latest framework changes, build tools, and libraries
- Object oriented design skills
- Able to work independently, collaboratively and drive results
- Higher Education degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent work experience
- Optional: Docker and .Net Core
- Competitive salary
- Top-tier health, dental and life insurance
- Meal tickets
- Profit sharing plan paid twice per year based