Senior Backend Developer (C#/Node.js)
About Agile Content
In an era where the way people consume content changes in a vertiginous pace, Agile Content envisions to build streaming solutions that enable and enhance these experiences.
Powered by cutting edge technology, we have developed our expertise in video and audio streaming, from content ingestion, processing and management solutions to end user experience with Mobile, TV and Xbox Apps, and have leveraged this expertise to help some of the largest telecommunication companies in Europe and Latin America, including Telefónica, NET/Claro and Globosat, to modernize the way they provide media to their customers and allow them to reach new audiences.
Agile Content is growing fast in São Paulo, Miami, Barcelona and Madrid. We’re hiring a number of awesome people to help achieve our ambitious goals, teams and projects. We believe that diversity creates innovation and better results, and strive to create a welcoming environment for all genres, ethnic groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.
If you love what you do, enjoy learning and sharing knowledge, and believe you have the skills and experience needed to help us achieve this envisionment, apply to a job position and let's talk!
What we expect from candidates
We’re interested in engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals that appreciate challenges. We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in software development, but also has a strong understanding of good programming practices, is excited to learn, and is not afraid of tackling new challenges working in solutions involving Cloud Computing, Digital Media Streaming and Digital Rights Management.
What does a Backend Developer do at Agile Content?
- Designs and implements components of the system
- Collaborates closely with teammates to create innovative and performance-oriented solutions
- Bring us ideas of new technologies that can be used to improve our systems
- Help other members of the team to develop and improve
- Good knowledge of C# or Node.js with at least 7 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining web applications
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Good understanding of .Net/Node.js framework internals
- You're up-to-date on the latest framework changes, build tools, and libraries
- Object oriented design skills
- Able to work independently, collaboratively and drive results
- Higher Education degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent work experience
- Higher Education degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Optional: Docker and .Net Core
- Competitive salary
- Top-tier health, dental and life insurance
- Meal tickets
- In-house english classes
- Profit sharing plan paid twice per year